View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 07:58 PM   #14
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelligan View Post
I found a blog with a picture of a CyBook (uncertain which model) had a page that was in landscape mode. I'd seen this earlier and thought it was a capability of the machine.
As soon as someone mentioned generating a PDF document in landscape, I realized that was how it was done. Silly of me to assume something about the feature set with no documentation from official sources.

While I found the site again, it took a while - and I'm not certain how long it would take me to find it again. The blog was not about CyBooks at all, but the picture was quite clear. Oh, I suppose there might have been some Photoshopping involved, but it didn't seem likely.

Trelligan, off CyBooking again
You *can*, with a PDF file, choose to switch to landscape mode. Can't do it with other ebooks. I know it's part of the menu when you're in a PDF file, but as I refuse to use PDF files, I don't remember more than that.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote