View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 08:42 AM   #11
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
We were also told that it goes to sleep from "home", but I haven't tried it to see.

PS: OK, now I have tried it and it does go to sleep the way it should from"home".
not always actually; if the last book you read was a sideloaded and you go to home, it will sometime shut off as well. I've had other oddities too where I'm trying to purposelly shut off the reader and it will stay at the last page read. Turning it on will go through the normal power on cycle. nothing terrible, but another small issue
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote