View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 08:31 AM   #7
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I commute, and I read a lot during my commute. I used to have smaller "commute" books and would leave the doorstoppers at home, so that I wouldn't have to lug them on the bus. Thus, I'd always be reading two or more books at the same time. My Sony reader solved that problem. (Well, I still often have several books going at once, but at least now I can carry them all with me!)
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote