View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 06:10 PM   #133
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
I think this is a great idea! I may even start reading and posting again.

You know, I think from the comments on this thread that there are enough people sick and tired of having to comb through all the chaff in these forums to get to the kernel of useful postings. I'm sure some folks will miss the thrill of drama and being the center of attention now that their annoying rampages are no longer broadcast to masses through the Popular Posts listing, but I'm sure they'll adapt.

Well said!..I just might *pop in* from time to time (without any comments) to see if it's the same round of protagonists who are sounding forth on their so-called superior knowledge.

Cheers.