View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 08:50 AM   #75
loco
Connoisseur
loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.loco solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I'm sure that they won't be producing any more PW2s. But they certainly do still have some stock of them.

I can't say what Amazon's response will be to any particular problem that may develop on your existing PW2. But I doubt they'll look kindly on a 'fault' that develops soon after a model update.
then maybe a couple of months should nail it imho. I wish I had the money to buy a new pw3. sad
loco is offline   Reply With Quote