View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #196
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
There's no way I'll rebuy it (already paid for the books and ebooks), I'll contact fictionwise to see what they can do, failing that, I'm sure I'll manage to get a fixed version.
I think all they'll be able to do is switch you to the eReader version (Microsoft has shut down LIT), but maybe they can get you a fixed version of it? When I emailed them a few times about a fixed version I never received a reply which unfortunately isn't uncommon with FW support these days.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote