View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 03:26 AM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronKrause View Post
And whatever I choose it totally screws up the plugboard for exporting since there is now a bunch of needless overlap with 2 listings for the series.
I don't add the series name at all to such books, because it would be redundant, as you say.

But then I don't use metadata download at all, so I don't care how much my titles differ from actual titles. I enter all my metadata manually for each book. I actually find the process faster this way, as I was never satisfied by automatically fetched metadata.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote