View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLou View Post
I will try and describe this as best I can, can't remember ever having this problem before.

I have added some files to Calibre that had 'home made' covers. I have been through each file and changed the metadata to show the original book cover which it does nicely in Calibre, however, still in Calibre, if I open the individual book file to read, the old original home made cover is still there and has not been replaced by the one showing in Calibre if you see what I mean

What am I missing, I assume I am just having yet another senior moment
nope not a senior moment. what you need to do after you change a cover is to run a conversion (converting from a format to the same format works fine). this adds the new cover to the actual file you send to your reader.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote