View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #9
Trane
Groupie
Trane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsTrane can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I can assure you that no other reports of Sigil consistently responding (with regard images or any other repeatable scenario) are currently pending. You're of course free to use any program you like. If, on the other hand, you'd like to figure out what is special about your setup/process, we'll be happy to help track down the problem. Your call.

There is not now (nor likely to ever be) an auto-save feature in Sigil.

As mentioned here and other places, Sigil's scratch areas are not to be trifled with. There's nothing there for a user to make use of. There is only danger.
Thanks for your response. I'm not trifling with anything since your last post enlightened me nearly two weeks ago. I'm just doing the normal things... importing images using the Sigil built-in feature. Adobe wasn't even open and all the pictures are small (~350x350px), normal jpegs.

May I ask why an auto-save feature is not built into this program? If the thought it is could save over work someone wanted, it could be optionally enabled.
Trane is offline   Reply With Quote