View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 04:56 AM   #17
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8140david View Post
Another suggestion:
When looking at Authors or Allbooks, display in some form of table, rather than a simple list.
This in order to display more Authors (or books) on the screen.
I cannot think of-hand of any easy way to do that although it may be possible.

One restriction is that the internal design of Calibre2opds means that the HTML catalog has to be created by a XSLT transform on the XML files that make up the OPDS compatible catalog. The person who wrote the original XSLT transforms and associated CSS stylesheets is no longer active on Calibre2opds development. I am not that familiar with XSLT and CSS stylesheets so have been reluctant to fiddle much with that 'working' code myself. It really needs someone who is familiar with those technologies to start taking a hand in calibre2opds development.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote