View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 06:16 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I was interested in my Iliad when I was researching it, and quite anticipatory when ordered.

However, and as I've said before, this excites me and I WANT ONE OF THESE!. Yep, I've read what it's capable of, and what it isn't...but the mind wants what it wants, and I love the form-factor and fold concept of this device. I'd buy a mobile "smartphone" that folded like this. I'd buy a UMPC that folded like this. I'd by a napkin that...no wait, they already do. I just love it, and love it even more with every picture I see of it.

I wish, even if it were available, that I could justify it. I wish them well, such popularity that their ideas spread to ready availability down here and new product development down the line (stylus, touchscreen, handwriting recognition...a man can dream).

Thanks, Alex.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote