View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
lomfs24
lomfs24 began at the beginning.

Device: Cruz T301
Help with a Cruz T301

Aside from the already well documented problems with the Cruz T301 tablet (problems that I didn't know about prior to buying one for myself and one for my wife) I have having a ton of problems with mine specifically. My wife's seems to be working as well as expected. However, mine will crash all the time. The reason I bought it was to use it as a reader and maybe use it for a few other apps. Most of the apps I wanted to use I found out later will either not work, crash or simply not load.

I can get about three pages into web surfing and then the browser will crash, the Kobo app will work about 50% of the time, the rest of the time the app will crash unexpectedly. I thought maybe I got one with a bad load on the OS. So I downloaded the update from Cruz. And it won't load the update. It's now past the time I can take it back to Radio Shack and I am stuck with a tablet that is literally useless.

When I say crash I mean it will either lock up, just close and go back to the main screen or it will give me the error box that says that it stopped unexpectedly and gives me buttons to either force close or wait. If I wait it will lock up and that's all she wrote.

I have already done a factory reset on it once and have only loaded apps from the Cruz market.

As I mentioned it already has Android 2.2 on it. I am beginning to wonder if there is not some part of the actual hardware is bad. Like maybe some bad memory or something.

Anyone else have problems like this?
lomfs24 is offline   Reply With Quote