View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:09 PM   #13
Zeebra
Evangelist
Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zeebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Hopefully it doesn't break the screensaver hack, otherwise I'll try to stay on 3.1 as I see nothing compelling there.

As for the screen refresh that Snorkledorf mentioned, I really hope that they don't implement that, as I prefer the flash to be consistent. Flashing sometimes seems more annoying than every time, and at least on the Nook, it causes subtle ghosting by the time it finally does refresh.
Screensaver hack works and refresh isn't changed at all for keyboard users.
Zeebra is offline   Reply With Quote