View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:12 PM   #5
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by osnova View Post
Jabby, formatting works well even if you change the font size because it is not page-based. If you select extremely large font, then the formatting looks strange but it is to be expected. I have a DX myself, and all my editions have been tested on it. So, no fear.
I read your post and downloaded the KJV and put it on my DXG. Looks great and I can set the font size that is easy for me to read. The navigation is a piece of cake on the DX.

My K3 arrived this morning so I added the KJV to it. I thought I was going to have a problem entering things like 1sa2.12 because when I went to register the K3 a note told me to push the "sym" key to enter numbers and I saw that the upper row of keys did not have the numbers on them (as on my DX).

I was hitting the space bar > del > sym > 1 > sa > sym > 1.12 > sym > find. I was thinking that "this could be tedious". That is until I found out that the numbers are on the keyboard they just aren't marked.

Now all is well and I am a very happy camper. A job well done!

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote