View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 02:11 PM   #29
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
Thank You for highlighting a wide range of freebies. I typically do not grab the Tech Books. This time I have a friend who is designing a business website for herself so I am grabbing the various Web Design books for her.
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm wondering if all of the ebooks on that subject are not going to be too much for her. I don't mean over her head, necessarily, but just overkill--giving too much information. It depends upon the sophistication of her planned website, I suppose.

Thankfully, the last website that I built I was able to do it entirely with a version of Microsoft Word (one of the old versions which would actually let you use it to create rudimentary websites). I needed something with much more advanced features, though.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 01-06-2017 at 02:14 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote