View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 01:40 PM   #23
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little.Egret View Post
UK special offer £1.99

Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

Daniel Kahneman, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for his seminal work in psychology challenging the rational model of judgment and decision making, is one of the world's most important thinkers. His ideas have had a profound impact on many fields

In Thinking, Fast and Slow, Kahneman takes us on a groundbreaking tour of the mind and explains the two systems that drive the way we think and make choices. One system is fast, intuitive, and emotional; the other is slower, more deliberative, and more logical. Kahneman exposes the extraordinary capabilities-and also the faults and biases-of fast thinking, and reveals the pervasive influence of intuitive impressions on our thoughts and behaviour.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Thinking-Fa...dp/B005MJFA2W/

Excellent value, I paid much more when it went into pb and felt it worth every penny then.

Recommended by David D Friedman.
Thanks for the post. Because of your recommendation, I went to "our" Amazon site to see if it happened to be marked down here. You are always great about posting the prices in various countries, and hadn't for the U.S., so I wasn't very hopeful. I wasn't disappointed--it was about $10 here.

Strange thing, I couldn't find a way to put the title on my wish list on the U.S. site. Maybe it's an (rare) Amazon glitch.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote