Thread: Firmware 3.12.0
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 05:23 AM   #12
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Thanks Davidfor, as I only use sideloaded epubs and only own one book from the Kobostore,this update add's nothing for me.
It seems that Kobo wants to have their store better by the reviews but personally I don't think that a lot of people from my country will use it so there will not be much reviews for books in my language.
As of the joint venture with Bol.com they combined the stores and a lot of books in the online Dutch Kobo store are now DRM protected epubs,which will not be synchronised at all and there is no reason to use the kobo store if they don't sync your books from Bol or the epubs.
So I skip this one
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote