View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #22
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Its not the 1-click setting (I don't have it enabled) but I think its related to an adblocker/privacy tool. I have adblocker running but perhaps mand is using a different one (Ghostery?), because I can replicate the page mand is seeing by browsing incognito.

If you are not deliberately browsing privately, then its some setting in a privacy/adblocker extension on your browser that is causing it. If you temporarily disable it, I bet you'll see the 'Special Offer' boxes that we can see.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote