View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #13
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
I upgraded to ver 3.1 this evening and now I can't get the shortcuts to work. I see a command window come up briefly then it goes away. I tried manually running the rungui.cmd file in the program directory and it does the same. The only program I can get to run is "OpdsOutput-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar". That seems to bring up the full program and I can then run it. Is that the normal main program file? I don't remember it that way.

I tried this also on my laptop. First I successfully brought up ver 3.0. I then closed it and installed ver 3.1. Now it doesn't load on that computer either unless I navigate to the folder and run the snapshot.jar file.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote