View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 09:07 PM   #63
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
The only program that will open these books is Nook Study, nothing else.
When that format first came out this was true. When I first got my Nook HD, it couldn't open them while my old Nook Color could. As hwlester said, B&N now supports reading them on all the non-eink Nook devices, the Windows 8 app, and the iOS app. Still a good idea to avoid that format in particular, and B&N books in general!

I have a handful of the PagePerfect Nookbooks/pdfs, but only one I actually paid for and care about being able to keep reading. I can open it in ADE 2.0 which handles B&N's flavor of Adobe DRM (provided the key is still based on name and credit card). So that's a little better then only being able to read it with B&N apps, but not much.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote