View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #43
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
For me it depends what book it is. For fiction I don't like to pay more than 10 US dollars, Euros or Pound Sterling for it depending on where I buy the ebook (I'm lazy and don't want to check exchange rates every time I buy a book). I might make an exeption for something I really really want but that hasn't happened yet.

For non-fiction I'm willing to pay more because those tend to be more expensive as pbook also. I haven't really set a maximum for these books I only buy a book when I think it's worth paying the set price for it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote