View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
Propheous
Connoisseur
Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Propheous has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
It seems like it has gone to sleep but it will freeze on the page I'm reading or the last read page. I don't know how long after an action this takes to happen, but it seems like a few minutes. I'll hit the page turn buttons, no luck. I'll try the touch screen, no luck. I tap the power button and it sort of restarts the device fine except for the fact that it won't remember the most recent page read and takes a couple minutes to sort of reboot.

This had happened 3 times since I received it on Wednesday. It's annoying. Also I think it is unnecessarily draining the battery. Is there a fix for this or should I contact B&N or is it the known bug being fixed in the next release?

Other than this issue I really love my nook.
I would back up your books and reset it to factory and get the over the air update again. Sounds like something is wonky. For the battery it doesn't last as long as one would hope. You can all ways try the full drain and charge over night.just keep checking for bn updates should drain it relatively good. or just use it till drains then do the charge.
Propheous is offline   Reply With Quote