View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:57 AM   #2
Winter
Enthusiast
Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Winter writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Asus EeePC
Every time I've gotten to collaborate with another writer it's been a lot of fun. The only problems have been in relation to dividing the work equally, and persevering through conflicting views.

In my view, authors are by nature solitary creatures, and they tend to find it difficult to work together.

Still, I do love that extra set of eyes and brains to help the story attain greater heights than could be achieved alone.

Regards,
Ryan

Last edited by Winter; 12-22-2009 at 06:00 AM.
Winter is offline   Reply With Quote