View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 11:05 PM   #10
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
I don't currently own or use a laptop (though my wife has 3). Also, I don't own a "tablet" in the sense that I don't own one that uses a limited and restricted OS (read: iOS or Android). My personal computers are a big powerful desktop and a tablet, both run Windows 10 which makes the tablet function as a laptop when I turn on the keyboard and mouse.

In terms of time spent, not counting when I'm at work, I usually spend slightly more time using my tablet as a tablet than the time spent using my desktop or the tablet as a "notebook". When I'm at work, I use my work desktop (along with a second desktop that functions as a print server) 99% of the time while my personal tablet, in "notebook" mode, idles nearby to be used for very brief chores.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote