View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #317
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ios View Post
I don't like waiting, so I did something else .

I patched KindleTool with the new serial number, extracted kindlet jailbreak package, repackaged with the canada prefix, loaded, and it worked.

A patch for kindletool, and a canada wifi-3g only compatible kindlet jailbreak update bin are attached.

Thanks again!
Hmmm... on one hand, that's great. On the other hand, attaching a Kindlet jailbreak which simply works everywhere, including Canada, would have been greater
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote