View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #20
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I imagine it drastically changes the power consumption, especially if the default is 6 pages. I always got two full weeks of daily reading with my Sony, reading 2-4 hours a day. I wonder if the Kobo set to refresh on every page would give me the same?
Every page refresh doesn't affect battery life too badly. I download 2 newspapers over wifi (and read them) as well as other reading every day, run with every page refresh and light on at all times when reading and since a full charge on Monday I'm only down to 66% on Friday. And actually I did download at least one other book over wireless and briefly surfed the web this week too.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote