View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Cover size displayed in metadata edit screen

First, the good news: I really like having the size of the cover displayed on the metadata edit screen. Now, the bad news: I find it a bit distracating to have the cover size superimposed over the cover itself. Would it be possible to have the size display outside of the image?

Also, this new feature got me thinking. I use the Resize Cover plugin after downloading new covers. I wonder if it would be possible to incorporate this plugin into the metadata edit screen itself?
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote