View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Are you saying that a "borrow" feature already exists, if so pray tell where 'tis

If you are suggesting something like "Copy/Paste" then that would do me nicely, providing I could borrow the settings from a book in one library and apply them to a book in another library.

Then my "list of Conversion Settings" would be in a library, which means Kovid would not have to worry about maintaining the list in the metadata database.

Thanks ducks - BR
It does not exist (yet ).

Since book Conversion settings are stored in the DB, Conversions Options table.. I was thinking a tool could be added to the conversion screen to do a 1 time 'Borrow" (there are just way too many issues using a link to a Book) from a selected title.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote