View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
How change "Read" to "UnRead" on a SubForum?

Hi. Anyone know how to mark a Forum or SubForum as "UnRead" after having previously marked it "Read"? If it's obvious in the Forum menus or Control Panel, sorry I missed it. A long time ago I marked Calibre/Development as "Read", not realizing it would apply that status to all new posts there from that time on. Now I want to reset that status back to "Unread" for the entire Subforum Development, or if that's impossible, at least any new posts from this point on. Can anyone give me a hint how to do that?
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote