View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #51
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
The Hunger Games on a 1st gen iPod Touch.

I had not paid much attention to ebooks other than to scoff at the price of the original Kindle, but we went on vacation & I finished my paper book early, so downloaded THG for the Kindle app. Thought it was handy for vacation but still didn't really see a personal need for an e-reader. Little did I know my husband knows me better than I know myself. He gave me a Nook Color for Christmas a year later & I haven't looked back since

Aside from packing lighter, it has an added bonus - my family & friends know how much I love it, so where I had been relying heavily on library borrows before, I now almost always have a B&N gift card on hand - woohoo!
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote