View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:18 AM   #126
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by verano View Post
Has anyone earned the "keener" or the "hot off the press" award? I know they have to do with magazines and newspapers, but I'm not sure what the criteria is to earn them.

If anyone has them (or knows how to get them) and doesn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate that info! Thanks!

Edited to add: Oh, and the newest IOS update for the Kobo app seems to have fixed the issue with disappearing books. Yippee!!! I'm doing a happy dance now!!
Seeing as I am, for some strange reason, in a festive mood:
Keener
User opens every issue of their magazine subscription on the day it is delivered for 5 consecutive issues.

Hot Off The Press
User opens every issue of their newspaper subscription on the day it is delivered for 5 consecutive issues.

Glad the new app is working well for you.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote