View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 08:18 PM   #18
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not going to be writing this one up for TeleRead, but I just spoke with Max over Skype. He reported that demand had been really high, so he'd had to divert the review units I would be getting to paying customers. He promised he'd ship mine out next week, though. A bit sad, but at least the paying customers should actually be getting theirs starting pretty soon.

He said there had been one batch of orders over the Christmas holidays that had to be cancelled due to a shipper snafu, and he had offered to refund the customers' money or upgrade them to a slightly better computer. Most had taken the upgrade.

He said that the holidays had been a problem, and that even the shippers had been surprised by how much extra traffic they'd gotten. He also said he had been in touch with all the current customers to let them know the status of their orders.

And he said that when people paid with a PayPal e-check, they are not able to ship until the payment has cleared, which can add 7 to 10 extra days to the ordering process.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote