View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #31
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Just a little update.....I have to say after a day with this device.....reading about an hour last night, and playing around with it in the minutes of free time I can, I am excited about it. This device has so many great features between the annotations, dictionary, and the Touch Screen, so far it's the best of the bunch that I have had.

It's amazingly fast, page turns are immediate, and to answer Jaytrade's question this device turns PDF pages just as fast as any other file type.

Having owned all of Sony's previous devices, I would rate this screen between the PRS-500 and the PRS-505. Great clarity, IMHO it is everything the PRS-700 was supposed to be.

Ill continue to update this has been a hellishly busy week for some reason, I am definitely looking forward to more time with it. Heh heh that's probably why I opened it in the car....the few minutes of quiet time I have had

Thanks again for the nice words, it was a pleasure taking the photos while opening it, liked the thought of you guys kind of opening it with me.
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote