View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I keep the books that are on my to be read list on the device, while I keep books that I've already read, or books that I plan to read at some point in the future on the card. That way, for most cases, I can have a fast boot, but if there is a book that I want to re-read or need to look at, I can just put the card in. It very rare that I need the card, but it's good to have it available if I get in the mood to read an old favorite and am not at home.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote