View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:59 AM   #23
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by airlik
Anyway, I noticed you converted from .lit to HTML... HTML has the ability to hotlink within the document - does it lose the linking in the .lit when it converts to HTML? There must be a way to convert from HTML to PDF, I would think, that would likely keep the linking? For larger works that I hope to read on the Reader (when I finally get one), linking within them would be critical (like being able to hop where I need to in a Shakespeare "complete works" type of deal).
When you convert it (back) to HTML you have all the linking of the original LIT file. Basically a LIT file is nothing but a container around some Open eBook (OEB) content which is based on XML / HTML.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote