View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #59
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
Wow! I wish I could read that fast. Takes me over a week to read even a trashy novel.

With some libraries you can return digital edition books early. In the Library section of Digital Editions, try clicking the square in the top left corner of a book and see if it has a "Return Borrowed Item" option.
Thanks, I will try it.

Based on your "Now Reading" list, you aren't reading trashy enough novels to finish them in 2 hours. You need to dumb down your reading. That is what my DEAR husband calls it. He can read John Adams - I finish 50 books to every one he reads.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote