View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #8
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
I bought my CyBook for 280 euros; a used paperback sells for 3 or 4 euros [in Paris] so... I could buy myself 80 books with the price of an e-reader...
[Last time I checked, the Sony 505 costed about 350 euros]
Now you can get them for $275; and less then $250 if you search for it.
There are also enough free books to read, downloadable from this site and others like gutenberg.
Nomatter how little you pay for paperback, nothing's going to beat FREE EBOOKS (aka Freebooks).
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote