View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 10:28 AM   #9
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
A pistole is the same as a louis? I just came across a point in the story where some amount of pistoles plus some other change (which I thought included louis) was converted to a larger sum of livres, and made a mental note to go try to find out what the relationship between these various coins was.

And, as I anticipated, I certainly have been enjoying the nicely formatted version more than the PG version with broken lines everywhere. What charming young idiots! (Even Athos comes across that way, sometimes.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote