View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 04:09 PM   #11
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I'm grateful to 2 of the Kindleboard people --- who did what I've been thinking about, and recorded the results. They bought a 6x9 Oberon journal, and just inserted the original Kindle cover into that. (I may do a variation on that; we'll see). EBay has a couple of re-sellers of Oberon journals, so there are slightly more covers already made up and ready to sell than there are Kindle covers. Plus, I wanted a design that isn't currently offered as a Kindle cover.

So ... I bought a 6x9 Oberon journal cover and will wrap it around my Kindle with loving care!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote