View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #19550
CharredScribe
Addict
CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharredScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One of my favourite series. Peter Robinson is one of the few authors on my "automatic buy" list. It's a very good idea to read the series in order, because there's a lot of ongoing character development.
Yes, I love the books I have read, but it was never really in order and was surprised about a few facts that had changed in Banks' life. Really looking forward to reading the whole series. The books are also on my "automatic buy" list. It's a very exclusive list
CharredScribe is offline   Reply With Quote