View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 01:05 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androscan View Post
Hi, this follows the subject topic, though not the "thread".

What I want to do is to add a graphic to the cover page. I want the metadata from the book to show (author and title), and just have a jpg picture underneath that I can recognize, since the name of the author and title are shown too small on the screen of my Kobo Glo.

So, how do I do this? When in the "Convert Books" options I "Change cover image", the imported jpg takes up the entire space, and the metadata do not show. That means that I should be pre-editing the jpg to add in the title and author, and I would like to not to have to do that....

thanks....

A
Use the Generate Cover PLUGIN (not the button in the metadata editor)
to create the cover (uses the Calibre Metadata values)

Now Convert. The conversion will include the current cover in the 'Jacket'
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote