Thread: Holy Wow
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 08:09 PM   #21
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
You don't even have it yet and already you've forgotten how close you came to buying a Kindle.

I rescind my congratulations (but I will still wait to read my The Dangerous Days of DanielX until we can discuss it eBook reader to eBook reader ) .
I wasnt being Snippy, you know how Kinny never plays well with others, And I do have my well behaved Silver one... Oh and you might want to know that I saw another Kindle a couple days ago I was really getting freaked out but after spending half the night last night reading on the Sony I think I will be alright

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote