View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #125
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stewacide View Post
I can easily get Calibre to make a white-on-black version my converting with a bit of added css, but I can't figure out how to get Calibre to not then replace the old black-on-white epub; instead I want them to co-exist.
I have not much experience with Calibre. I therefore can only guess. 1) rename the epub file, 2) rename the dc:title in the opf file, for instance by adding "(white on black)" 3) rename the cd:identifier in the opf file. I am not sure whether all three points are necessary.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote