View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
I don't think the Nook Tablet sorts like that either. Once you've read a book, it shows up at the first. Maybe there's a way to override that? If there is, I'm not aware of it.

You can watch Netflix and you can play games on the Nook Tablet. Also, it has an SD card slot, and we bought an N2A card which turns the Nook Tablet into an Android tablet. If you reboot it, it becomes a Nook again. Turn it off and on again, it's an Android tablet again.

I think if sorting is a big deal for you, you might prefer keeping your library on a program on your computer, like Calibre. You might post in "Which One Should I Buy" and see if any of them have an option to keep the books in the order you bought them. I think my Nook Simple Touch does, but honestly this is not something my ADHD brain would even probably notice. I see that when I select my library, an option for sorting is "Most Recent" and the most read books are not the first I see - it appears to be sorted by most recently purchased. However, books I've side loaded are separate - so it goes through all the ones purchased from B&N in order with most recently purchased first, and then after ones I've gotten from Project Gutenberg or other places start in order most recently sideloaded first.

I just opened my iPad Nook app and it puts the most recently opened one first. The Kindle app does the same.
NickyWithNook is offline   Reply With Quote