View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:14 AM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
How do you read your e-Reader at the eating table..ie Breakfast etc.. how do you prop-it up without holding it.. ?? what do you use and recommend? thanks in advance..
Doug

I'm extremely wealthy, so I've hired someone to hold it for me. I can't be bothered with touching the screen either, so another person does that.

Seriously, I don't read at the table. I read while sitting on the couch, the chair, or in bed.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote