View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:34 AM   #1255
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
...the $5 was deducted from the purchase I just made of a stereo receiver, perhaps due to the direct crediting (i.e., without using a code) of the promotion(?).
That it was applied to a physical item is very odd. Like they issued you a gift certificate rather than a digital credit.

I have noticed that in the past when I've called in with questions about these kinds of promotions, that Amazon CS always just issues a general digital credit, which appears and is usable in, all the digital categories. (but not for physical items.)
If you had used the code, it would have shown up only in the MP3 box and only applied to that kind of purchase..

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote