View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:06 AM   #166
lindnet
Enthusiast
lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I read through a few pages and didn't see the answer to my question.....I'm sorry if it's been covered.

On the PW, they changed the font options and added some. I have a K4 from last year and am very happy with the font and size I have on it....there is no corresponding font/size on the PW. Have they changed the font options on this new $69 model as well, or do we still have the fonts from the $79 one?
lindnet is offline   Reply With Quote