View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #27
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I can't get away from Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, so I haven't seen the Bourne Legacy. It really irritates me when they get what I consider perfect casting of a character and then feel the need to change the actor.
Note that Jeremy Renner is not playing Bourne - who is still referred to in the film - Renner plays another agent (name excapes me at the mo). There is even talk in the movie press that Bourne (Damon) and Renner's character may link up in the next episode, so if you want to see that, I suggest giving the latest outing a try, as it provides back-story as to why he has gone rogue like Bourne.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote