View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 01:02 AM   #10
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
With New PRS505 Firmware, Sony Adds Support for ePub, Digital Editions, and PDF Reflow

However, there are some optimistic signs that Sony is committed to this e-reading business, in general. ... Very exciting stuff for those who have lived in the land of e-Babel for so long. I also take it as a sign that Sony cares more about supporting the Reader hardware, rather than being primarily focused on selling e-books.

Posted on behalf of Bob, Alex and myself, on account of my being in the "latest" time zone.
Great news! Thanks, NatCh, Bob, Alex, and Sony!

I am just disappointed that it is still July 23rd here.

C'mon July 24th! Get moving!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote