View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #656
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Nice.

Although ahead in numbers, I am still struggling with my named list of reading material - I just know I'm not going to get round to all of them before year end, 'cos new stuff will keep turning up .
I am thankful I have one book left on my named reading list. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew for next year though. 44 named books. This year was only 26. I'm going to have to double check that list carefully.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote